In this week's show, Ray talked us through his insurance win, we have
Cardo have this morning announced a new variant of the Packtalk Edge. Dubbed the Neo, it boasts the same feature set as the Packtalk Edge, with 13 hour battery life, 1500m range and its waterproof.
So, whats different about it?
The Packtalk Edge was announced with a brand new magnetic "Air-mount", as the PT Edge is the flagship model and comes with all the fruit, understandably it comes with a price tag to match. Cardo have listened to the feedback from motorcyclists around the world and decided to create a similar offering at a lower price point.
The Neo model does away with the magnetic Air-mount, in favor of a clip mounting system. in addition to this, there are no longer connections on the mount, instead the speakers and mic plug into a loom, which them plugs into the PT Neo's USB-C port.
Pricing and availability in NZ is TBC, but it is likely to come in around NZ$50 cheaper than the Edge.
Other key highlights of the Packtalk Neo include:
- New slim modern design with no external antenna
- Second-generation Dynamic Mesh Communication with faster and easier pairing process and wide-band intercom
- Most advanced Bluetooth 5.2 Technology with “Live Intercom” support and improved universal connectivity
- Upgraded Natural Voice engine, enhanced JBL Sound, improved noise-cancelling microphone
- Battery life of up to 13- hours, with fast charging via USB-C
- Over-the-air software updates eliminates the need for cables or WiFi adapters
- Clip cradle
- 2-Year Warranty
More information about the Packtalk Edge can be found in our test HERE